Otto's Books

Otto's Books

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Order your discount books from this site

You can now order books straight from this site.
To order books send your:
Name_____________________________
Address________________________APT #___
City________________State____Zip Code________
Country (if outside US)____________________

1. I Am Pol Pot, $16 ($9.00 until I run out of the extra books I have).
2. Can You Pass the Acid Test? $16.
3. Memoirs of a Drugged-Up, Sex-Crazed Yippie, $16 
($9.00 until I run out of the extra books I have).
All books require a $3.00 shipping and handling If using Pay Pal email your order to ottozero2001@yahoo.com. For mail send a check money order, or cash if you are bold, to
Otto's Books,
4865 N. Maize,
Maize, KS 67101
USA.
Be sure to specify which book you are ordering.





No comments: